Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds – Bronze Diamonds Overall Feedback
Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds – Bronze Diamonds is something I was a little worried about how it would look on. The shadow itself in the container looks quite glittery and shimmery which I am always worried will put me in the drag queen category. See below for what it looks like:
In putting it on, I was actually surprised at how mild it was. I used it exactly as they directed in terms of color application and I really had to use a number of coats to even get to the color that I had which wasn’t that deep. I did like that it wasn’t too overpowering and I really don’t think that anyone would think I was wearing gold eye shadow.
Probably my frustrations is around how much I had to keep applying and that because of this I had glitter eye shadow everywhere which was had to brush off.
To make it that dramatic look that I was hoping for I needed to couple it with some thick liquid eyeliner (see my review of my favorite liquid eyeliner here) and a great set of false eyelashes (see my review of my favorite false eyelashes here).
The following pics shows after application of Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds – Bronze Diamonds which haven’t been altered in any way.
Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds – Bronze Diamonds Product Description
Color concentrated. Light saturated. Now 4X more dazzling, totally captivating eyes.
Why You’ll Love It
– Dazzling, dimensional color and luminosity
– The most captivating eyes illuminated with light-reflective pigments
– Eye artistry at your finger tips – no makeup artist required!
For Best Results
Totally captivating eyes in 5 simple steps:
1. Apply lightest shade in middle of palette across entire lid and inner corner of your eye
2. Blend the far right shade in the upper, medium part of your eyelid
3. Blend the far left shade in the lower, medium part of your eyelid
4. Line on lash line using the top shade in your palette
5. Tap on glittery top coat across the eye for extra shimmer using the bottom shade in your palette. Apply with a wet brush to intensify the color.