Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit 105 Glamour Lashes Overall Feedback
Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit 105 Glamour Lashes are my favorite false eyelashes. The starter kit is great because it gives you an applicator which helps newbies with applying them.
Some false eyelashes can be particularly hard to apply. Ardell’s seem to be ok and have staying power as well. I chose the 105 size because they look fantastic on and are not too over the top. I have quite long eyelashes and these just add the right amount of fullness and length for that wow factor.
Putting it on can take a bit of practice:
- I use the applicator to take them off the packet and hold whilst I add the glue. I tend to use a quite thick line of glue so it does stay. The glue dries clear so don’t worry about it being seen.
- Once I have the glue on I use the applicator to place the middle of the lashes to the middle of my eye. You want to make sure they go right to the outer end of your lashes, it’s fine if it doesn’t go all the way to the inner lashes as you can cover the end with some liquid eyeliner.
- Once in place, use the end of the applicator to push it down on both ends. I find that the inner eye always seems to want to be naughty and not stick so once the outer has stuck I leave the applicator pushing down the inner end for a minute or two until done.
- I then put on a nice thick black liquid eyeliner across my lashes and the false ones so they blend perfectly (see my review of my favorite liquid eyeliner here), it’s important to close you eye as much as possible to avoid those long lashes getting liner on them. If they do just wipe them gently between your fingers.
- Lastly just add a coat or two of mascara (if you feel needed), (see my review of my favorite mascara here).
Make sure you are gentle with them so they don’t start to lift at the ends. It can help to flex the lashes gently before putting on so they are flexible when you are moving your eyes around. They are also reusable so when you take them off give them a gentle wipe with make up remover before putting them back in the packet to keep safe.
The following pics shows after application of Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit 105 Glamour Lashes.
Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit 105 Glamour Lashes Product Description
Ardell’s Fashion Lashes Starter Kit is a great way to get started with faux eyelashes.
With Fashion Lashes you can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer.
Each strip lash is meticulously handmade with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look.
Kit includes lashes, LashGrip adhesive and easy-to-use applicator.
Easy to apply, comfortable to wear—and they stay secure until you take them off.
- Hair Color: Black
- Material: natural hair ( 100,%)
- Includes: Applicator, Instructions, Adhesive
How to use
- (1) Use after applying eye make-up. Hold lash band at both ends and flex it gently a few times.
- Align lash band with your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge. If the band is too wide, trim the outer end with scissors to fit.
- (2) For best results place a lash strip in an Ardell Deluxe Lash Applicator, exposing the band.
- While clamping lashes firmly with the applicator, apply a thin film of Ardell Lashgrip Eyelash Adhesive along the band.
- Use a toothpick if necessary to spread evenly. Hold until adhesive becomes tacky (about 30 seconds).
- (3) Looking into a mirror, press band against eyelid as close to your lash roots as possible.
- Gently press corners with fingers for a few seconds to secure.
- Adhesive will dry clear in 3 to 5 minutes.